Tuesday, June 10, 2008

KEBAB

Hi.I like to explain about on of the most famous Iranian food,which name is kebab.this food has very simple ingredients,but it is so Delius. you need to mix ground beef and onion and add some salt and black pepper then you mix them and make them like long rolls and put them on your B.B.Q . there are many kinds of Kebab in Iran.Most of the weekends people make it.we have special B.B.Q.Generally people eat Kebab with Iranian rice.they Mix rice with butter and Saffron.most of the time,when I invite my friends from different countries for eating kebab most of them prefer a kind of them which we call it KEBAB BARG or SOLTANI. In Calgary you can eat Delius Kebab in two restaurants.ATLAS in Calgary downtown an KHNEH KEBAB in Edmonton trail.When you go there just say them Tabassom send me.(no just kidding).Enjoy it.

7 comments:

faisal almuraykhi said...

nice one tabssom. i fell like i want to eat kebab. i miss it so much.

Scott Douglas said...

I totally LOVE kebabs!!!!!! There is a shwarma place by my house, but Iranian kebabs sound even better!

Tabassom said...

Thank you guys.Maybe I can invite you fo eating kebeb one day.

Kohei said...

Hi tabassom, I haven't eaten kebebs so much. It sounds great!
I'd like to try next time.

Valentina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valentina said...

Hi Tabassom, the kebabs was so good I hope we will go to the Iranian restaurant again:)))

roza said...

i know kebabs is the best iranian food.