Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ruls about who is welcome in your home

There are many rules about having guest around the world and they are different from one culture to another culture,even they are different from one person to another person.
I have some rules about having guests in my home.Also I obey all the rules in someone's home.In my opinion,the most public place in home is living room .I prefer to serve my guests in my living room where consider as a best place for being whit guests. But the most private place in my home is bedroom which consider as a personal zone. In addition, if someone invite me to her home,I don't like going around whit out her permission.

In my back home Iran,there are lots of rules about having a guest,such as make an appointment before going to somebody's house or never going around their home without their permission.In Iran people never go to someone 's home for lunch or dinner without a clear invitation.

There are some differentiate between Iran and Canad,also in some condition they are similar. For example,about having invitation for going someone's home and being on time about their invitation they do same.But Canadian are very relax to go around in someones home without permissions which is very unacceptable in Iran.

Indeed,There are many rules about having guest which are completely depend on the culture and customs.

1 comment:

Moshi said...

Hi Tabbassom,

The Iranians are people who like guests alot and they always think that guests bring peace and wealty for them.

Good Luck,