Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cheery Festival

In July ,I will travel to Klona.There is a Cheery festival in klona every year.this is a fabulous and exotic festival ,because you can enjoy of nature.Also,you can pick up as much as you want.The weather should be great at that time a year.Actually,this year Calgary has confusing weather.sometimes is so cold for jun.I think with Calgary's weather we have problems all the time.For example,in winter we should be patient with-50 and in summer we should be patient with lots of rain and after that lots of mosquitoes,so with traveling in summer ,we can escape of this crazy weather. As I heard the cheery festival will be on July4-5-6.I am not sure ,so i check the it and i put the schedule in my blog.

4 comments:

Gagan said...

i hope tabbosam you will enjoy cheery festival in july! have fun in that festival!

faisal almuraykhi said...

have fun there

fatma said...

thats great!! make sure to enjoy your time there. and about the weather, i have not been here for a long time but from the last couple of months that i have witnessed i totally AGREE WITH YOU !! have a nice escape :>

Scott Douglas said...

I LOVE cherries!!!! You are so lucky!