Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Job

Recently i got an interesting job.I work with a boy who has 7 years old.he has mental problem(Autism) .Almost 6 years ago when I got my bachelor, i worked with this kind childeren.But.in Canada,it is so hard to find same job without Canadian experience and Also,i need to upgrade my khnowlage.However.resently.I saw an ad in education building about hiring a tutor for training an exceptional child.Fortunately,his parents accepted me.Now i startmy new job,which is very intersting for me.Everyday i work for 2 1/2 hour,but in summer i will work fo more hours.Now I am very happy,and I think I'm useful and helpful.

1 comment:

Scott Douglas said...

Congratulations on your new job!!!!!! I saw the same poster advertising this position in the Education Building. I'm so proud of you for taking the initiative to apply for this job. I'm sure you are going to be great! They are lucky to have you!