Tuesday, May 20, 2008

class survey

I gave my master degree in psychology, when I was in my back-home(IRAN).After tarveling to canada, I decided to continue my major in PHD.First.I decide to improve my English in academic way.For being a psychologistI should speak English fluentlynue and I should learn about Canadian culture.I try to learn all of these things inside and outside of class.Now I can't sign up for other corses,becuse first, I have to finish EAP program.For me the most difficult thing about lerning English is writing and I need to practice as much asI can to improve it.I don't feel any difficult thing about going to classes.For me the easiest thing about learning Englishis reading.Howevre I think the most importanat thing i need to improve is writing.I hope at the end of this semester I will improve in all skills.

1 comment:

Desert Surfer said...

Hello Tabassoum,

Now that we are linked, the key to imporving your writing is revision and revision and revision. You will get there with a lot of patience and perseverance.

Best,

Zalfa